What's new

Tech Using Aquaman's trait to punish GL's minigun.

i don't think aquaman has the tools to beat Flash imo you can never just frame ground trident me.......ever in any situation, nor trident 3/4 screen in. trident rush gets punished both versions every single time. you don't have any mix ups how will you open me up? you can't dash up on me and i can pressure you on wake up at will. if you come to the break today maybe we can play the MU offline :)

and yet it doen't matter.. He doesn't need to jf trident you, or trident from 3/4 screen or closer. I don't use trident rush that much or ever really lol. He does have 1 good 50/50. Aquaman has better footies, better range, you will never jump on him ever, etc etc...

Get on XBL, I have a better conn with some ppl on XBL then I do on psn

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
and yet it doen't matter.. He doesn't need to jf trident you, or trident from 3/4 screen or closer. I don't use trident rush that much or ever really lol. He does have 1 good 50/50. Aquaman has better footies, better range, you will never jump on him ever, etc etc...

Get on XBL, I have a better conn with some ppl on XBL then I do on psn
okay am on now, i think i sent you a request last night.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Nice post theo. Some actual legit tech being shared is good.

Btw, if his d1 can punish it but not his d2, then that means it is -7. The frame data in game lists start up not impact. That means add 1 frame to most moves start up for the frame it actually hits. This is standard for most 2D frame data, however Mk9 and 3D games had impact listed instead (likely because it was player done and is more intuitive to test that way)

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Its tough for both.... the mu is like a poker game for both characters.
how do you feel about using trait to zone with GL vs Aquaman considering that trait has better recovery on air rockets and they seam to come out faster. Also the longer distance/push back from a traited MB Chain gun?

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
With Superman nerfed you can use Trident Rush against everyone.

Regular Trident Rush is safe if you don't dash in. MB Trident Rush is safe as well if you space it out correctly with the dashes; only Superman could punish it pre-patch.
If you're not talking about normal launcher punishes, Flash can flying uppercut punish both regular and MB trident rush, regardless of the spacing. I believe this has to do with the hitbox being buffed.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
If you're not talking about normal launcher punishes, Flash can flying uppercut punish both regular and MB trident rush, regardless of the spacing. I believe this has to do with the hitbox being buffed.
Damn. Just when I tought everything was fine with SM's nerf Flash comes to crash the party. No biggie.