What's new

Strategy Usefulness of Double Punch

Flashes uppercut as a wakeup is fully invincible, so you won't be able to stuff it :(

Its badly punishable on block though. Against him you'll have to respect that as an option but if you do, he gets his back blown out (literally)
Pretty much this. Bait his uppercut wake up and punish it hard. Really hard. Also make use of your double punch a lot. You need to know his frame traps to know when to throw out am armored double punch.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't want to make a thread just for this little tid bit but something odd i found out in the Bane - Flash match up involving the Double Punch.

If you knock Flash down with a double punch in the corner and then attempt another Double Punch and Flash does his wake up uppercut, both of you will miss. Even without venom. He will just go right through you. No damage or hit/block stun to either party.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I've been able to hit a double punch, dash forward and continue the process until the opponent is in the corner. Granted, smart players will block high and force you to beat them low. But it goes to show the power and reach of this move.

Has anyone been messing around with the low kick poke into the double punch, Back 2 combo starter, Venom Uppercut, or Body Press?