What's new

Strategy - Jacqui Briggs Useful anti-airs?

TheOldHero

Lord Jacqueline
Hi guys,
I just hopped into the offline scene and I'm quite baffled at how everyone anti-airs on reaction.
With Lord Jacqui as my main (and waifu) now I'm wondering what of Jacqui's moves are most suitable for that, both in terms of low-profiling and priority. I'm playing Full-Auto mostly, btw. Can you pros recommend me some useful moves that help me on reaction against jump-ins and jump-overs specifically?
I hope you don't say up-rockets, because these really only work for me on a distance and on read. :p

TheOldHero

Lord Jacqueline
Same question as Eldriken. ;)
s1 seems to be the best option, as it's possible to convert off of it and doesn't cost a bar. Is it harder to do then the others?
Also stanky leg, yeeeeah... I'm learning that at some time.

TheOldHero

Lord Jacqueline
s1 on crossups sound good. And I guess I'll try to brush up my reaction skills with uprockets, because its just too awesome converting into full combo easily off of it...
Also played a bit around with walking back, that indeed did help me out in some casuals yesterday!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Did you put them in order of what's best to use? Just asking since they're in a different order for jump-ins and jump-overs. =P
Yes. Although it should be noted that 4u4 and df2(high tech only) are also good anti airs. db2(full auto) also has some use but it is spacing and jump arc/timing dependant. Generally you are using it on a read, not on reaction.

s4 can also catch some of the weaker jump ins, but ex bf4 does that already.