What's new

UsedForGlue vs AF0xyGrampa

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Very nice cyber sub! Just picked up CSZ a couple of days ago and Im gonna need videos like this. Good stuff

Altaire

Noob
Oh wow, I somehow missed this completely.

Very nice. I think you went a little heavy on the B2 2 slide (I don't know why he didn't just block low every time he saw this string), but your play has definitely improved. You make great use of the jumpkick into divekick to keep him from advancing, which is often times a huge part of Cyber Sub's space control.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Oh wow, I somehow missed this completely.

Very nice. I think you went a little heavy on the B2 2 slide (I don't know why he didn't just block low every time he saw this string), but your play has definitely improved. You make great use of the jumpkick into divekick to keep him from advancing, which is often times a huge part of Cyber Sub's space control.
That was early days. I was basically going to for 50/50's into slide and then cross overs for more 50/50's. Not much too it back then.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Very useful vid, Glue. Just picked Cyber Sub as my "second" main and I might tell ya that I'm devouring every vid of your Cyber Sub that I can possibly find. Cheers!