What's new

USB is loose/broken...

Mickael

Noob
This same thing has happened to me and I can't play those 3 classic MK arcade games without it. Sooooo.. I cut the 4 wires (parallel cable) inside the arcade stick.
My plan is to hard wire (just using twist caps for the 4 wires in a standard usb mini cable)
So the Problem is the PDP sticks 4 wires are not color coded. There's 4 black wires, one with a white stripe. My usb cable has a black, white, green, and red wire.
Anyone know how to figure this out?
Is there a chance I could damage my PS3 by plugging it in wired wrong?
I've already cut the cables so hopefully I can figure out how to get it working.

Mickael

Noob
Reading all these posts made me realize that I'm shit out of luck. damn it! What a effing waste. Thanks, PDP.

Mickael

Noob
PDP Sucks! My Injustice stick is now broke... and seemingly for NO REASON. I got a lot of expensive broken plastic in my closet. Thanks, PDP.

Mr. Yutani

Don't know karate but I know karazy.
This same thing has happened to me and I can't play those 3 classic MK arcade games without it. Sooooo.. I cut the 4 wires (parallel cable) inside the arcade stick.
My plan is to hard wire (just using twist caps for the 4 wires in a standard usb mini cable)
So the Problem is the PDP sticks 4 wires are not color coded. There's 4 black wires, one with a white stripe. My usb cable has a black, white, green, and red wire.
I've already cut the cables so hopefully I can figure out how to get it working.
I'm un
I'm actually in a somewhat similar situation as you and posted a thread about it here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/port-damaged-on-pdp-mk-te-fightstick.50956/

Were you able to resolve your issue with the fightstick?