What's new

URGENT I may not be able to make it to Final Round!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I just got a call that my Grandpa is in the Hospital. He lives in SC and I have to drive my Father up there. I will try my best to get back by Friday, but it's really looking grim. If anyone could step in and help run the UMK3 tournament, you would be a life saver! I still could make it, but just plan on me not being there.

Always got to be something, right? I'm sorry to everyone, this hurts me double time since my Grandfather is sick, AND I probably won't be able to even make the tournament.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I posted about this at MKU already, but I will say it again here with different words:

Don't apologize to us for shifting your concerns to your grandfather's health. There's no need for it. In times like this, we don't want to cast aside what is truly important to us. I and the rest of the community wish you and your family all the best. You have our heartfelt support throughout this ordeal. Stay strong, Juggs, no matter what happens.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
*Bump

I hope someone steps up for you, Juggs.

Go do what you have to do man, and hope your grandfather gets better.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I guess I'll just post in here what was going on with my Grandpa. Well he has been having Kidney Stones for awhile now. And apparently, the previous one he had to the current one caused an Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). However, he didn't know it because he just passed the stone in his home. But the recent one he had was giving him way more pain than usual. It was unbearable for him so he went to the hospital. It turns out, that the current kidney stone gave him another infection in one of his Kidney's. So now he has UTI and a Kidney infection due to these Kidney Stones. Normally a UTI is treatable and isn't that bad of a thing. But if it goes untreated it can get pretty bad. Anyway, he's recovering now and it seems he's doing relatively better now.

This happening just made me realize my priorities are all out of whack. I only have 2 Grandparents left and only one Grandfather. It's been a pretty stressful and emotional last few days, just been thinking about a lot of things. Anyway, I'm back now. But I don't know how active I'll be compared to what I have been.

Noob
I guess I'll just post in here what was going on with my Grandpa. Well he has been having Kidney Stones for awhile now. And apparently, the previous one he had to the current one caused an Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). However, he didn't know it because he just passed the stone in his home. But the recent one he had was giving him way more pain than usual. It was unbearable for him so he went to the hospital. It turns out, that the current kidney stone gave him another infection in one of his Kidney's. So now he has UTI and a Kidney infection due to these Kidney Stones. Normally a UTI is treatable and isn't that bad of a thing. But if it goes untreated it can get pretty bad. Anyway, he's recovering now and it seems he's doing relatively better now.

This happening just made me realize my priorities are all out of whack. I only have 2 Grandparents left and only one Grandfather. It's been a pretty stressful and emotional last few days, just been thinking about a lot of things. Anyway, I'm back now. But I don't know how active I'll be compared to what I have been.
Juggs... we'll all be keeping you and your grandfather in our thoughts. Take care of what you need to take care of bro... we're here for you.