What's new

Updates for Kumite in Tennessee 2014 - Top 8 has been finalized!

BoukenJIma

Wait, what?
Select a lower quality.. in the bottom right corner where it says "Source" choose medium or low
Too bad on PandaxGaming everything below Source is inacceptable, quality-wise. I had the same problem too, opened up the Stream on Firefox instead of Chrome and it's lag-free right now.

I can't enjoy 3d fighters even if I press B. Animation still looks the same and clunky. MK 9, Injustice and Sf AE look so much nicer now than 3d fighters and the animation is better.
I think DOA5, Tekken and Soul Caliber look horrible. I don't like the game engines at all. Especially Tekken and DOA because it just looks clunky and slow and boring.

Flagg

Noob
Too bad on PandaxGaming everything below Source is inacceptable, quality-wise. I had the same problem too, opened up the Stream on Firefox instead of Chrome and it's lag-free right now.
Try watching it on Xbl or down load Twitch on your smart phone

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
The Boys is shit or is "the shit"? The Boys with Fury and Ennis stuff on Crossed has been some of the best stuff he has written in years.
Lol, ever since I did the Windows 8.1 update, keyboard can't keep up with me. Garth Ennis is probably my favorite comic writer, did my favorite Hellblazer stories. Butcher's backstory is one of my favorite comic arcs ever

Flagg

Noob
Lol, ever since I did the Windows 8.1 update, keyboard can't keep up with me. Garth Ennis is probably my favorite comic writer, did my favorite Hellblazer stories. Butcher's backstory is one of my favorite comic arcs ever
Oh man, same. Ever since I read PREACHER I was hooked on the guy. Punisher MAX is probably my favourite Ennis stuff ever.

Strangely I've never read any Hellblazer and I'm quite a Steve Dillion fan.