What's new

Updated w/ Stream Notes: Zatanna NetherRealm Studios Stream

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Updated with notes from the stream - see below!

Have I ever said Injustice: Gods Among Us lacks slightly in the female department? Well, tonight NetherRealm Studios is "LIVE" on Twitch.tv (via www.twitch.tv/netherrealm) with Zatanna! She is the sixth Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC character and right now NRS is not only showing her off but taking questions from the community via the chat.

We will be taking notes as the stream goes on for any of you who are unable to watch, so be sure to check back for details!

For everyone able to watch, go here now! ("LIVE" at 9PM EST) www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

zatanna1.jpg

Additional information from the stream:

• Zatanna and Bane were two of Paulo's favorite's for Injustice plus she led the poll Ed Boon posted
  • She was an easier character to create due to her powers
  • Her damage is below average but she has lots of tools and relys on specials to balance her (lots of "tricks!")
  • Her "Smoking Mirrors" move puts three glowing "Zatanna's" on the screen and you can choose which one to default back to. (back for the furthest, forward for the closest and nothing for middle/default)
sm.jpg
  • She can teleport front, back, hover in air
  • Her trait: She cannot jump or block while in trait but deals tons of chip damage
  • Her weaknesses: She doesn't do a whole lot of damage, her anti-air and jump attack is slow as well as her D2, Not the best up close
  • Meter-management is crucial
  • Balance patch is still coming, a few more weeks coming but NOT tomorrow!
  • Zatanna will be available tomorrow for $4.99!
New regarding iOS Game:
  • Some challenges last from Thursday and expire on Sunday
  • Lots of new characters and features coming soon!
The Shark Challenge:
  • If you perform Aquaman's super 7 days in a row you will receive a special icon

Attachments

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
The guy said she's weak at damage because she is a "stay away" character......calling it now she's gonna get nerf down the line.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Still better than Lobo :joker:

But, I do believe that she will be md tier. Not up there with Supes, but stilt really good.
Yeah.. probably not as bad as Lobo, but I think she'll be lucky to be mid tier, I hope she is though.

Low damage is not something I like to hear.
I hope she's fun and can do okay though..