What's new

* Updated* Roster At Web Has a Visible 26th character?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
So it looks like no ones missing from the base roster of the game and they have all their renders uploaded. However I noticed that they added a 26th slot in the base roster. Could it be an upcoming unlockable character? I certainly cannot see it being dlc it's literally along with the base characters..

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Call me fucking crazy but I had a thought that maybe Sektor and Cyrax will get added as a free update a few weeks in.

First of all, afaik multiple people at NRS said that they will NOT do unplayable NPC's again. They've lied before, sure, but they seemed adamant on this.

Second of all we have the teasing for Sektor. It's obvious, and not subtle at all. I know it's Boon, but still, potentially more ammo.

Also, didn't we have a dev say that we'd all be surprised at stuff that comes just after launch? And that we'd be surprised at how they do it and be like 'how are they doing this much content?'.

And then - after all of this - I woke up.

Might-Taro 19

Call me fucking crazy but I had a thought that maybe Sektor and Cyrax will get added as a free update a few weeks in.

First of all, afaik multiple people at NRS said that they will NOT do unplayable NPC's again. They've lied before, sure, but they seemed adamant on this.

Second of all we have the teasing for Sektor. It's obvious, and not subtle at all. I know it's Boon, but still, potentially more ammo.

Also, didn't we have a dev say that we'd all be surprised at stuff that comes just after launch? And that we'd be surprised at how they do it and be like 'how are they doing this much content?'.

And then - after all of this - I woke up.

I agree with you, this game is going to rock! NRS is working hard and will spend extra time with this games lifespan. Dude we could even see Sector, Cyrax, and Rain being unlockables or being added into future updates.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I agree with you, this game is going to rock! NRS is working hard and will spend extra time with this games lifespan. Dude we could even see Sector, Cyrax, and Rain being unlockables or being added into future updates.
Was with you until you got to Rain. That boi is a mere puddle on the ground fam :(

Might-Taro 19

Y'all need to stop making these crazy outlandish speculations that NRS have a 0.1% chance of actually implementing.
Quantus: " Stop speculating already"

Noob:" You have 0 optimism.."

Quantus:" Who cares...it's not like 3 more characters are added in the base roster"

* Nrs makes an update with more characters in base roster*

Noob: " Is that so?"

Quantus:" Okay i'm gonna just forget what happened...I still win!"

Noob:" Stubborn as always Quantus"

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

NRS was also adamant that loot boxes were not part of MK11.

Then...we started opening chests in the Krypt....

It's hard to trust anything they say, at this point.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Last Friday Devs told Game Informer that the website extra slots are just errors. This an update from that?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Just let it go guys.

Derek himself said that the stuff on the website is weird and wrong.

Highly doubt these updated slots mean now anything different.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Just let it go guys.

Derek himself said that the stuff on the website is weird and wrong.

Highly doubt these updated slots mean now anything different.
They've said many things. I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth.

Stuff like this is a REALLY easy fix btw. It's been like this for a LONG time.

Reactions: Zev