What's new

UPDATED! Mortal Kombat X - Official Shaolin Trailer (2015)

Yay for Liu Kang!

Now I'm going to need his render to make his character icon and variations! :s

can we talk abbout how amazingly thorough it is that alt costumes are going to have different prefight dialogue?
This gives me hope that NRS won't slack off (too much) with Jason and Predator's intro dialogue. Hmm, do you think NRS will/has hired Arnold Schwarzenegger to do voice work for Commando Johnny as part of the Predator-themed DLC skin pack? What about Carl Weathers voicing Jax's Dillon alternate?
Shut up, you're boring.
Let's all play nice, my fellows.

Curious to see how that looks on obscure character heads like Jason and Predator. They must have used a ton of dif animations for the dif models. Like arm cut off fatalities on Goro, how dey gon do dat?
liu kangs fatality will be the exact same as takeda doing his fatality on Torr, he wears a mask but liu kang im sure can break through jason and predators mask.....

and with kitanas fatality on goro, well im sure it will only be on his top two arms than all four...

trufenix

bye felicia
This gives me hope that NRS won't slack off (too much) with Jason and Predator's intro dialogue. Hmm, do you think NRS will/has hired Arnold Schwarzenegger to do voice work for Commando Johnny as part of the Predator-themed DLC skin pack? What about Carl Weathers voicing Jax's Dillon alternate?
Let's all play nice, my fellows.
If they didn't shell out (or Swartz/Fox didn't agree to provide) for the likeness, I doubt they would've shelled out for the voice. And besides, cute as it would be, NRS would never just dub over Johnny with Arnold without changing the look (see: Amell Arrow, Cyborg Supes, Lantern Stewart).

Good news is they did put quite a few unique clash dialogues in Injustice for their first round of dlc, so I'm assuming they had the same kind of foresight this time around. Unfortunately somebody tweeted that those dlcs that can talk will talk which means somebody won't. Jason's mom, or Predator clicks with subtitles might be neat but thats also asking a lot from a game thats already delivering a lot.

wyruzzah

Noob
I love that nether revenant look for all dead MK9 characters.. !! Bald evil Kung Lao... he looks sick! Liu Kang is awesome too..

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
LOL.

Some people are never satisfied.

NRS could personally hand you $1,000,000 and you would still complain and say its not enough.

I have nothing but admiration for what they have done with this game. No roster complaints, no gameplay complaints. Love the variations, graphics, character designs (for most part), and stages. As I also indicated, I find this the FIRST bad fatality, meaning I like all the others. So, what are you saying? I should suck on their ballsack like some of you no matter what they throw at us? Cause I won't do that.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Why do you dislike it?
I dislike the fact that its one of those unnecessary overkill MK9 type fatalities. Chop off the head first, then go for the body. Like Jax, smashing someone's head first then ripping off the arms. I don't see the point.