What's new

Updated MKII PS3 Gamertags

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
If you still play MKII add your gamertag here to find new players. Remember to post your location (either USA or EU) Oh and if I'm forgetful, modz plz update this post.

Goofart = Yamagishi (PSN USA)

dudemcrude = MackerfieldLives (PSN USA)

Pr0fessor = Davey_8000 (PSN USA)

seriouz-bizniz = seriouz-bizniz (PSN USA)

dciguy01 = dciguy01 (PSN USA)

heKtor = hectorv79 (PSN USA)

jesse89202 = jesse89202 (PSN USA)

IceyTruth = IceyTruth (PSN EU)

K75Boi = K75Boi (PSN USA)

dookiebrain = dookiebrain / MK2WiseGuy (PSN USA)

Cuko28 = CUKO28 (PSN USA)

X820 = X820 (PSN EU & USA)

Foozer1 = Foozer1 (PSN USA)

John2kx = John2kx (PSN USA)

Vassago = Vassago187 (PSN USA)

Soyelmejor = Soyelmejor (PSN USA)

fusion117 = fusion117 (PSN USA)

Tim Static = Tim_Static (PSN USA)

Wario7414 = Wario7414 (Currently no game, but seeking companionship) :D

rdz21 = rdz21 (PSN USA)

Thank god. I had to go back to umk and look through the GGs thread to get half the people I sent requests to this morning. Hopefully this will fill up and I can send out new requests Friday.

My PS3 tag is MackerfieldLives.

PSN: "dookiebrain" or "MK2WiseGuy".

but im mainly kaillera now,i like the in game spectating and in game messaging. too many scrubs and too much drama on PSN. plus i like the mk2 emulation better on kaillera,faster and smoother (when everything is running smoothly,lol) and i like the group matches, that alone kills PSN.

and not only that,but once you start playing with 4 people in one game,that shit gets addicting. thats what PSN needs,in game messaging and in game spectating,and group matches. kaillera FTW

X820

Noob
I'm giving this a shot too: PSN: X820 (USA + Euro)

Lot's of droppers and NOOBBBBBZZZZZZZ.. but hey, for now its cool LOL

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
yo static, not much man, you? Where you been hiding the last couple of months? 0:)

I don't know who still plays, so I'll let the active ones post here if they want to be on the updated list. That way defunct players won't be receiving bizarre friend requests out of the blue lol