What's new

Breakthrough - Goro Updated! GORO LIVES! Official MKX Goro Trailer

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I just sat there through the whole thing going, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

BRUTALITY

Banned
Why wouldn't he be? He's day one DLC so everyone can buy him same day, even if they did not preorder and he's built to be a three variation character like everyone else.
say because he's completely broken and not designed to be fair. just hypothetical

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I was looking forward to a 1995 movie reference between the two and left disappoint. First they leave Jarek out of the main roster and now this. I guess my money will be going towards Tekken 7 after all.

IROC

WP IROC
^ johny did ask if goro was ready for a "fall". As u know johny said in the 95' film "this is when u fall down" to goro hanging from the cliff. So it kinda looks like they did what u wanted lol. Im sure nore connections are made when we play the game

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I cannot contain the excitement I just got watching the trailer.

I mean I believe Goro just went to "a character that was just on the screen," to A POTENTIAL FUCKING MAIN!!!!!

Damn he looks sick as hell!

Definitely worth the wait to see his gameplay.

Day 1 main? Maybe!!!

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I was looking forward to a 1995 movie reference between the two and left disappoint. First they leave Jarek out of the main roster and now this. I guess my money will be going towards Tekken 7 after all.
You can bet your ass off that these 2 have a hell of a lot of intro dialogue to lure.

This is just one instance. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET BROTHER!!!

*laughs maniacally*

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Must of watched this trailer 20+ plus times now.
Do you mind telling me what Johnny says at the beginning of the trailer?
Goro answers "always like me", right? And then Goro says "I am master of kombat", later, right? I am not an English native speaker, that's why I'm asking.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Do you mind telling me what Johnny says at the beginning of the trailer?
Goro answers "always like me", right? And then Goro says "I am master of kombat", later, right? I am not an English native speaker, that's why I'm asking.
Johnny: "Headed for a fall Goro"
Goro: "How exactly!

Yeah he says he's the master of kombat later on as well.