What's new

Video/Tutorial - Commando [UPDATED] Enhanced Commando Kano is officially a grappler #FALLBACKBOYZ #DONTNERFME

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
d4 doesn't tick on hit? Damn, I've only played like 10 beta matches so I'm not the most experienced. In the matches I've played, I was landing b1s for free and for days, good to know that there are ways past it. I still have trouble with GM, with all characters that don't have a direct counter to it, not just Kano, so I wouldn't really know what to do. Maybe try to zone with knives then bait a slide or something idk
There are numerous ways around Kano's B1 tick throws. It's always been a great neutral. If you think B1 is insane, check out the Kotal Kahn forums. That's another neutral god to be worried about. Kano simply holds his own depending on how well you know how to get in and stay in. It's not as brain dead as it may look. Pocket Cybernetic Kano's will wash him up lol

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
When mkx released couldn't you tick command throws on hit like this? Then iirc it was patched out. If that stays its ridiculous imo especially for brawler cassie and kotal khan. But meh, you never know. Lets see.
Might be character specific lol. I think players who know about Kano's potential and know the character understand the most.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Didn't know you had a forum made for this already. I hope this do stay for real! This is the grappler I always vision Kano can be.
Yeah bro, I was able to record an entire video on a ton of new tech and his new combos and 50/50 set ups, but like many of the Kano players.. I'm worried and I'm gonna wait it out before I share too much. It feels like an actual grappler variation and he's feared upclose. It would be cool to see a Commando Kano counter pick during tournaments. With practice, and good reflexes.. he looks ruthless

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Guys haven't learned to keep quiet yet? Last time we got buffs everyone got happy, and then they nerfed him to a state where he was worse than any ever. Talk March 1st. Not now.
Came in to the Kotal thread talking about people making excuses for broken stuff and here you are trying to hide tech. The same tech actually. For shame:eek::coffee:

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Cammando Kano needed and deserves these buffs, and they're not OP.

If NRS removes any ONE of these buffs because of whiners who cannot learn...

Lmao. I say there's an 85% chance of Commando either staying the way it is or staying the way it is with a few tweaks. I mean seriously, there's a Liu kang Dragon's fire, a Scorpion who is absolutely stupid right now in the beta lol, and Grandmaster Subzero can cancel into clone LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS. It's a new game but I like it!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
When mkx released couldn't you tick command throws on hit like this? Then iirc it was patched out. If that stays its ridiculous imo especially for brawler cassie and kotal khan. But meh, you never know. Lets see.
It was only in counter hit FYI.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I already put another post in the commando thread. I don't care if the b1 tick and on hit stays or not and it'll keep people from crying about him. d3&4 are just as fast and if you've been using them all along you'll be fine. I just want grabs on hit for 112, 22 , and shitty f33 etc and plus on hit choke to stay! That alone makes him significantly better than he was. I feel like I've said too much but there has been enough moaning already that i'm sure the decisions have been made.

Gofer_MK_

Banned
I already put another post in the commando thread. I don't care if the b1 tick and on hit stays or not and it'll keep people from crying about him. d3&4 are just as fast and if you've been using them all along you'll be fine. I just want grabs on hit for 112, 22 , and shitty f33 etc and plus on hit choke to stay! That alone makes him significantly better than he was. I feel like I've said too much but there has been enough moaning already that i'm sure the decisions have been made.
People are acting like Commando Kano will be S+++ tier, far above anyone else with these changes... sad...