What's new

UPDATE: NEC 14 INJUSTICE: GAU Top 16 Set & Now Playing!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
My 4G card was used last year at NEC for the KN streams.... They must have gotten one themselves since they didn't ask me this time but 4G is hit or miss ... IF you don't get into the room ahead of time to scope out where the signal is stronger or if a 4G signal even exists...

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
My 4G card was used last year at NEC for the KN streams.... They must have gotten one themselves since they didn't ask me this time but 4G is hit or miss ... IF you don't get into the room ahead of time to scope out where the signal is stronger or if a 4G signal even exists...
Exactly.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
lol I'm sorry to anyone that has been waiting for IGAU hype. This sucks, but I'm use to it from watching MK9 streams. I have to work, so its whatever for me. Hopefully people learn from these mistakes. GG Kombat Network/venues.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I'm not mad, but I'm not surprised. It sux that there was all this "hype" going into NEC for Inj, that some say was suppose to make or break this game, just for none of it to be shown.

Nobody may be at fault or to blame directly, but either way this can only be seen as a bad/negative thing overall.

Last edited: