What's new

[UPDATE] Mortal Kombat Legacy Panel Footage From SDCC w/ Boon, Tancharoen, Ian Anthony Dale and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As the San Diego Comic Con is upon us in California, tomorrow from 6PM PST - 7PM PST there will be an exclusive panel featuring the stars of Mortal Kombat Legacy featuring Ian Anthony Dale (Scorpion), Brian Tee (Liu Kang), Casper Van Dien, director Kevin Tancharoen, Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon and more.

This panel will feature an in-depth discussion revolving around the highly anticipated second season of Mortal Kombat Legacy. Expect to see exclusive, never before seen footage, hear from the cast and much more. The series is set to air exclusively on Machinima, the number one global video entertainment brand for young males. Mortal Kombat Legacy is reported to be one of the most successful web series' of all time.

mklscorp.jpg

Additional details:

Casper Van Dien (Starship Troopers), Brian Tee (The Wolverine), Ian Anthony Dale (Mortal Kombat: Legacy), Samantha Jo (Mortal Kombat: Legacy), and Ed Boon (creator of Mortal Kombat) join series creator and director Kevin Tancharoen (Mortal Kombat: Legacy), producer Lance Sloane (Mortal Kombat: Legacy/Act of Valor), and Machinima's executive vice president of network programming Aaron DeBevoise for an in-depth discussion about the highly anticipated second season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy, set to premiere exclusively on Machinima, the number one global video entertainment brand for young males. Moderated by Matt Atchity, editor-in-chief of Rotten Tomatoes.com, don't miss your chance to see exclusive, never-before-seen footage and hear from cast members about the second season of the groundbreaking show that has been called one of the most successful web series of all time.
Thursday July 18, 2013 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Update - Youtube Archives of the Panel:

And an Interview with Kitana Actress Samantha Jo:

Source: ComicCon

Attachments

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
The company is already shifting into gear for Mortal Kombat....
Hmmm MK 10 around the corner...
For Next Gen? maybe?

I don't like that they're trying to make Liu Kang into some disturbed badass with a Jin hoodie.

The whole point of Liu Kang is how straight forwardly heroic he is, except in zombie form, but people find that boring just like Superman so they are completely changing who he is.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I don't like that they're trying to make Liu Kang into some disturbed badass with a Jin hoodie.

The whole point of Liu Kang is how straight forwardly heroic he is, except in zombie form, but people find that boring just like Superman so they are completely changing who he is.
I like Kang either way... :)