What's new

UPDATE: Cronus Max Plus & Titan One Converters - BANNED until PS4 issues are resolved

haketh

Noob
Newest update (8:23PM EST 3/6/15): Actually, they are both banned again until they get the PS4 stuff sorted out. https://twitter.com/EvilMrWizard/status/573989661393059840

https://twitter.com/EvilMrWizard/status/573978515743223810

For those of you that don't click for some reason, if you have the Tournament Edition Firmware you can use these converters so get on it y'all.

"Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters that are running the Tournament Edition firmware will be allowed at Evo this year." @EvilMrWizard

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

mfkaoz

Banned
Considering most games will run on ps4 both of these converters are useless. Whatever you have plugged in will disconnect after 8-10 minutes.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Considering most games will run on ps4 both of these converters are useless. Whatever you have plugged in will disconnect after 8-10 minutes.
Considering matches are 1.5 minutes, that's not really a problem. You just have to re-authenticate them after each fight and you're fine. I'm more concerned over whether they lag a bunch like previous Chronus Adapters did.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Don't get Chronus regardless. Titan IS the new improved version. Sucks about your shitty Playstations doe! lol

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
What game did they have trouble on ps4 with ? I heard that when they went into vs mode (they didn't state what game) the shit went crazy and it got banned again BUT i got both my cronus's in Tourney mode and played PS4 injustice, gg xrd and XBONE KI with 2 diff ps3 sticks at the same dam time at the same dam time with no problem. u dont even have to soft reset on ps4 anymore the new update does it automatically. Seems like its good to me on both new systems.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
What game did they have trouble on ps4 with ? I heard that when they went into vs mode (they didn't state what game) the shit went crazy and it got banned again BUT i got both my cronus's in Tourney mode and played PS4 injustice, gg xrd and XBONE KI with 2 diff ps3 sticks at the same dam time at the same dam time with no problem. u dont even have to soft reset on ps4 anymore the new update does it automatically. Seems like its good to me on both new systems.
Maybe they have access to SF Ultra PS4 beta. Plus if Sony is sponsoring EVO, I dont think they want unlicensed peripherals on their system.