What's new

UPDATE: Boon tweets screenshot, plus upcoming video will "reveal a lot more than Kung Lao!"

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Thinking about it, I really don't need any more MKX info. Granted, I'll be happy with what I can get, but considering that a little less than half the cast has been spoiled already, I think I'm good.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I even notice what kinda looks like a piece of TREMOR's clothes caught up in the barbed wire too

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lao standing 2 whiffs on low hitbox chars.
Standing 2 its a Special Mid, meaning it will only hit crouching characters if they're blocking, otherwise the normal hits high.

However its not his main pressure tool anyway, specially when you can bird half of the cast and whiff punish them for trying to punish the bird strategy with standing 21~spin, or 24~Spin.

@A F0xy Grampa

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Just being Darth Obvious here, but we are fast approaching the halfway point of January, and no date for the stream or video. You know how far away the release date is for the game? THAT's how long its been since we've seen any official gameplay or video content.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Damn a new fighter too!!!!

would prefer them just to get Goro trailer outta the way, nothing worst than known a char is confirmed but no trailer.