What's new

Breakthrough [UPDATE]Aquaman Confirmed Playable in Injustice: Gods Among Us

Reedoms

Noob
I liked the way Smash Bros. Brawl did their reveals moreso than how Capcom has done it in the past (ie: MvC3).

With Smash Bros. they had their own site and revealed (1) new fact (ie: items, stages, characters, game-types, etc.) about the game every weekday. Whenever the new 'fact' was a Character reveal, it was pretty exciting.
Japan Time was the tits.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Why no fatalities? :(

I just read that Aquaman got some kind of hand from the lady of the lake and it can suck all the water out of someone and kill them. Dehydrate fatality.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Just because something has the capacity to kill doesn't mean it is used to kill. You can come up with plenty of ways to use a weapon without ever needing to kill.
You left off the important part of my post.

Seeing those powers in action would be cool. That was the entire point of saying... darn, no fatalities.

It's like how sure sub zero doesn't have to rip their spine out and then shatter them while frozen. He can just freeze them... but it's cooler if he does. lol

Im Injusticefan14 on twitter. In the article theres only character renders of Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Deathstroke and some already seen screenshots. No pictures on Aquaman. But it sounds like Ares is playable too by the way they described him.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I liked the way Smash Bros. Brawl did their reveals moreso than how Capcom has done it in the past (ie: MvC3).

With Smash Bros. they had their own site and revealed (1) new fact (ie: items, stages, characters, game-types, etc.) about the game every weekday. Whenever the new 'fact' was a Character reveal, it was pretty exciting.
Yeah i remember that. I also remember not being surprised when the game came cause i was already a smart ass who knew it all. Hopefully no one ever does that again.