What's new

General/Other Upcoming Patch Buffs

Bad Genez

Green
So we all know there's an upcoming patch and everyone's talking about their mains' respective buffs, but what of Shazam? It seems he's arguably the worst in the game with the exception of Joker (and possibly Lobo), so is anyone actually expecting any significant buffs to him? Does anyone feel NRS has even glanced at the previous buffs thread and taken them into consideration? Even if he weren't to get any buffs at all, there's plenty about his design I feel needs to be fixed. They've been mentioned time and time again so I won't beat a dead horse, you can find them all here v
http://testyourmight.com/threads/buffs-for-shazam-lets-agree-on-some.35014/

My question is, should we be expecting anything, or is this all just wishful thinking?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
NRS read off Bane forums and gave us some buffs related to what we wanted as a general whole, so its a good bet they read all the forums a little bit. To that note, I'm expecting maybe a shorter start-up on trait and making everything generally safer. Also heard a rumor about the frame gaps on some strings being removed, but thats a stretch.
All I know is when they are done, he isn't going to be as clunky.