What's new

Unofficial incomplete patch notes Oct 2 2023

Found out the P1 advantage was fixed today. There are other changes that I'm not certain are buffs or nerfs or just innocent error fixes:

So a larger patch is Koming. Hopefully there are no nerfs just hotfixes and QOL changes until everything's figured out. When the game first came out several where screaming Sareena was broke, then Baraka/Cyrax then the next thing. I imagine several tier lists will change soon and Kameos used will change tiers dramatically.

What do you all think of the current hotfix?

NoCharge

Noob
P1 advantage being overlooked I kinda understand, but high attacks not being parried by a high parry is downright stupid qc. Why are they payed lol?

Ironically this is a mild buff to kenshi/baraka/raiden (more things you can't high parry...) and a nerf to johnny (more things you can high parry...including ball buster?).

I'll need to test when I get time, but the parry list reads strangely? Like ok yeah slide should never have been able to be parried, but there's moves they "fixed" like ball buster which don't strike me as parryable either?

Ironically this is a mild buff to kenshi/baraka/raiden (more things you can't high parry...) and a nerf to johnny (more things you can high parry...including ball buster?).

I'll need to test when I get time, but the parry list reads strangely? Like ok yeah slide should never have been able to be parried, but there's moves they "fixed" like ball buster which don't strike me as parryable either?
Wait who parries? I just recently got the game. My older system was broke and I made the switch to PS5. Used to play XBOX and used a brook converter at locals so I could use my XB1 controller

Wait who parries? I just recently got the game. My older system was broke and I made the switch to PS5. Used to play XBOX and used a brook converter at locals so I could use my XB1 controller
I think it's referring to up block...but yeah, why not call it that in their patch notes. Really unsure. If it's literal parries, I know reiko does. Not sure if there's anyone else.