What's new

Unofficial Battle Arena Round 3: Deathstroke vs. Raven

Deathstroke vs. Raven

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hey I sort of need some help now...

Who should I put down to face Ares? Like who is really the most likely? The ones are hear the most are Captain Cold, Killer Frost and Circe?

Or should I just jump straight to doing the semi-finals?

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Hey I sort of need some help now...

Who should I put down to face Ares? Like who is really the most likely? The ones are hear the most are Captain Cold, Killer Frost and Circe?

Or should I just jump straight to doing the semi-finals?
just do a 3 way battle between the 3 and the winner goes against Ares (although killer frost losses badly :D )

EGGXI

Scary Bat
just do a 3 way battle between the 3 and the winner goes against Ares (although killer frost losses badly :D )
I was screwing around with the idea of a three-way battle, but in order to preserve the whole bracket thing it doesn't really work, I need a fourth quarter finals match basically which features _____ vs. Ares.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Catwoman lost, Raven lost and Black Adam lost? Those are all the people I voted for :p

RYX

BIG PUSHER
We'll have a new match for DD when there's a new character revealed, I'm betting this week since there's no Battle Arena and we get something the 19th supposedly.

oooooo please be someone good ;_;

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
wasant the most powerful Deathstroke we've ever seen was when Raven's father possesed him?

Cmon son, Raven 7-3 at least...