What's new

Unofficial Battle Arena Round 1: Nightwing vs. Catwoman

Nightwing vs. Catwoman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Didn't Deathstroke take on all the Titans at the same time in the comics often? I might be wrong don't know to much about the Titans other than the cartoon stuff
Yeah but when Raven got mad she made Deathstroke(when he was powered by Trigon) look so low tier

Courtney

Burn in my Light
also Captain Cold vs killer frost isn't even at all killer frost is weak to the cold her power work by absorbing heat and outputting cold Captain Cold simply shoots her and bam she got no powers
Long range Frost wins, Mid-Close range Cold wins, Frost would have the advantage in the opener but I say its 6-4 CC

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Nightwing is better trained, and believe it or not, more agile.

HOWEVER, the question on everyone's mind is....who wears a more "revealing" costume?!

Reedoms

Noob
Long range Frost wins, Mid-Close range Cold wins, Frost would have the advantage in the opener but I say its 6-4 CC
You know that sub-arctic temperatures kill her. It stands to reason that a gun that shoots absolute zero would kill her instantly no matter the distance.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
You know that sub-arctic temperatures kill her. It stands to reason that a gun that shoots absolute zero would kill her instantly no matter the distance.
idk Ive seen her in some cold ass weather, but she's offensively more potent than Captain Cold is, and I'm not 100 on this but CC isn't the most durable or protected opponent so I could see him eating an ice dagger to the face, but like I said I favor CC in a 1v1 between the two

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Speedsters are really over powered
There is the element as well that the Rogues don't really want to kill the Flash, I mean they sort of do but they don't.

The whole Rouges killing The Flash before the reboot thing examines it a bit (Wally? I can't remember)

Reedoms

Noob
There is the element as well that the Rogues don't really want to kill the Flash, I mean they sort of do but they don't.

The whole Rouges killing The Flash before the reboot thing examines it a bit (Wally? I can't remember)
If they kill Flash, then more heroes are gonna head to Keystone/Central City. They've got a good thing going for them so they don't go for the kill. They just do enough to hurt him and keep him out of their way.