What's new

Unofficial Battle Arena Round 1: Nightwing vs. Catwoman

Nightwing vs. Catwoman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Welcome one and all to the show!
Unfortunately I can't provide awesome gameplay videos etc. for the winner and so and so forth. But what I can do is make an unoffical second Battle Arena for us to vote on.

Obviously I would ask that you vote on who you think would win, not popularity, but screw it! Go with what you feel!

Today's match-up is Nightwing Vs. Catwoman

I don't really need to tell you what they are capable of, so I won't! Who wins? You decide!

Future match-ups:
Doomsday vs. Black Adam
Deathstroke vs. Raven
Killer Frost vs. Captain Cold (why not eh?)

Unless someone else gets announced...

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I voted Catwoman cause I like her more but Nightwing would win in a real fight

also Captain Cold vs killer frost isn't even at all killer frost is weak to the cold her power work by absorbing heat and outputting cold Captain Cold simply shoots her and bam she got no powers

Robotic Shark

I wanted to see Deathstroke vs Raven in the actual Battle Arena.
Didn't Deathstroke take on all the Titans at the same time in the comics often? I might be wrong don't know to much about the Titans other than the cartoon stuff

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ah F%&# it I forgot Ares, I was going to do Ares vs. Captain Cold/Killer Frost!

Okay if one of the ice people gets announced I'll do Ares (EDIT:...maybe I should rephrase that)

Robotic Shark

Ah F%&# it I forgot Ares, I was going to do Ares vs. Captain Cold/Killer Frost!

Okay if one of the ice people gets announced I'll do Ares (EDIT:...maybe I should rephrase that)
Ares would DESTROY them both :confused: hes a god damned god

EGGXI

Scary Bat
OoOoOo it's closer than I thought it would be... for the moment.

Mainly suprised no one has voted for the third option (waits patiently)

GGA Max

Okay I went NW because seeing his gameplay today was sweet, those long kali stick strings sound great on hit and probably build a ton of meter on block.

Catwoman actually also has super long strings and has reversal combos, but she didn't build enough hype for me... yet.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Catwoman I feel is being put on the back burner per say... I think her trait (unbreakable claws) are going to be a nightmare when she rushes you down... But lets see...

Nightwing is full of swag (it seems).. This is a tight one (pun intended)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Uh, so I sort of put the poll to expire in 7 days, but I'll probably post round 2 of unofficial battle arena in two days. No doubt we will have some quarter finals hype, some new trailer/reveals/cinematics/comic issue etc. So we'll continue after everything dulls down again!