What's new

"Unlock All" Option?

Has anyone heard or have insight (I know a few NRS guys/gals lurk these forms!) As to if MK11 is eventually going to have a purchasable option in the store that unlocks all content? I know they did it in MKX, I think it was like $20 and unlocked everything in the Krypt. Will MK11 be getting the same treatment (hopefully)?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That would be great, since I ain’t unlocking shit on both PC and PS4. Unlocking on PC is a nightmare since I play on hitbox, which doesn’t have a way to use komsumables, so I have to resort to letting the AI play towers for me. Wee, I get to sit and watch a batshit Kabal throw out 10% batshit kombos against an opponent that freezes him every 3 seconds. Can’t wait to do that 50 more times. The game even pauses if I do anything on my 2nd monitor, so I’m literally forced to sit and pay attention to this nonsense. Seriously, someone at NRS needs to be black-balled from game development.

Has anyone heard or have insight (I know a few NRS guys/gals lurk these forms!) As to if MK11 is eventually going to have a purchasable option in the store that unlocks all content? I know they did it in MKX, I think it was like $20 and unlocked everything in the Krypt. Will MK11 be getting the same treatment (hopefully)?
Would be nice. All this work for cosmetics is annoying. I just want to beat people in ranked in style.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I’d like it but seriously doubt it. Unlocking gear is a huge chunk of the single player content, so I don’t think they would ever give us the option to skip over it.

Considering that the Krypt has around half of the overall skins and gear I doubt it would fix much.
In MKX the real nice skins were locked behind the mobile game, and I'm not playing it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hope they do do this, I don't see why they wouldn't even if they wanted 30 or 40 for everything, all the costumes in the krypt, gear it's cosmetics. So it doesn't effect gameplay. I have the game for both Xbox and Switch there's no way I'm unlocking everything on both lol.

Harry Whelks

Put Mokap in Smash
I'd say the whole backlash of "microtransactions" is the only thing stopping them from doing it. They'd never complain about getting more money other wise.