What's new

Under the Hut's weekly MK9 tourny Aruba.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Caribbean? MK?

man you must live in paradise.
Aruba is pretty nice. Pretty beaches, nice people cool nightlife. But as a FGC we are pretty weak. There is almost no scene here for fighting games. The few of us that play seriously have been holding it down with mostly MK and TEKKEN for years. But it's hard to level up with almost no tourneys, lack of top players etc. Mostly we rely on forums and match videos and whatever we can get online. This december we will be having a big tournament and I will try do do a better job of posting the matches on here. We do have some pretty good players. We started organizing weekly casuals to get ready for next years VXG'S in St. Maarten. Hopefully I will face some top dogs there. I will do my best to make it to some U.S. Majors next year to face the real big boys in MK.

Owerbart

I miss you
Aruba is pretty nice. Pretty beaches, nice people cool nightlife. But as a FGC we are pretty weak. There is almost no scene here for fighting games. The few of us that play seriously have been holding it down with mostly MK and TEKKEN for years. But it's hard to level up with almost no tourneys, lack of top players etc. Mostly we rely on forums and match videos and whatever we can get online. This december we will be having a big tournament and I will try do do a better job of posting the matches on here. We do have some pretty good players. We started organizing weekly casuals to get ready for next years VXG'S in St. Maarten. Hopefully I will face some top dogs there. I will do my best to make it to some U.S. Majors next year to face the real big boys in MK.
Awesome stuff dude. I love the Caribbean, and I get your point in saying that there's not that much FGC. Nevertheless, your effort is all that matters. Hope you have great luck in VXG and in your future tournaments!