What's new

Question unclashable combos

Sonho

POTH makes me question my sexuallity
So im trying to find unclashble combos with harley but without any luck. So i though i would ask you guys. Which combos do you use that is unclashable/cant be wagered? i personaly go for resets since i dont have any combos that cant be wagerd out from.

B22-super?

Some guy has a video on youtube i forgot the name. He has a few unclashables for almost 30% at the end of the vid. Look up harley quinn tutorial or breakdown. Its one of those

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
If you really feeling dicking the other player hard, do B3 twice and chip them out later :D

If you need them not to clash, that usually means they are at low health anyway.

Jermball

Noob
The unclashables I know of are
B3
F3
MB cupcakes
F2 3

Also if you use jump in with your unclashable combo it becomes clashable meaning
J.2 f2 3 = clashable
F2 3 = unclashable

If my memory serves me, I think MB Cupcakes used in a combo are clashable. If used by themselves, they're unclashable though.

It's possible to combo into a bounce cancel after 1 and B2.
1, Bounce Cancel, B3 (21%)
B2, Bounce Cancel, B3 (23%)
JI2, B2, Bounce Cancel, B3 (28%)

Harley has many ways to combo into her super with her unclashable attacks. It's possible to follow up her super with B22 for an extra chunk of unclashable damage.

JI2, B22, Super, B22 (50%)
Also works as an A2A combo. Does 48% without the JI2

B3/F3, B22, Super, B22 (47%)
Harley can forward dash under the opponent after B3/F3 to switch sides and continue the combo

F23, SS, B22, Super, B22 (50%)
No need to do the Silly Slide when in the corner

1/D1, Super, B22 (43%/42%)
For punishing

JI3, B22, Super, B22 (54%)
Corner only

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
For the most effect, b3 b3 is the best choice. 1. You save your meter just in case you need to burn your meter for chip/ your own clash 2. sends your opponent mid screen.