What's new

Tech Unclashable anti wake up F3 Cross up

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yeah more tech i know, but this is situational, you know when you do F3 in the corner for anti wake up set up or just for oki and you happen to hit them? well the best thing you an do especially in the second life bar is keep it unclashble and do this set up. basically once you do double f3 walk up slightly to there corpse and f3 and it will cross up on block and its SO ambiguous. if you are not fighting sinestro or counless other character that your F3 beats there wake up you can do MB F3 for added security and if they try to block because they see your MB F3 they will get crossed up. and once you do the cross up you can go for full combo, like trait combo for 53% standard corner combo for 40% or un clashable for 19% to 40% with transition.
FCP/EMP SCAR
AK Harold
EMPEROR_THEO
SaJa
Xenrail
SEV
AYSAMO
Awesomo
AK Pig Of The Hut
BoricuaHeat
Hellion_96
LEGEND

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Yoo Zyphox it won't let me add you on PSN(says your list is full!) make a spot for little ol me.

This can also be performed midscreen during trait, freaking brutal execution but it only costs 1 bar for the proper unclashable set up.

If they block F3 during trait you are still at plus freaking 30 or something since I can land a far sonic pound and they can't even backdash out while still staying in trait after the blocked sonic pound! Flash's options for unclashable damage is growing fast!

Yoo Zyphox it won't let me add you on PSN(says your list is full!) make a spot for little ol me.

This can also be performed midscreen during trait, freaking brutal execution but it only costs 1 bar for the proper unclashable set up.

If they block F3 during trait you are still at plus freaking 30 or something since I can land a far sonic pound and they can't even backdash out while still staying in trait after the blocked sonic pound! Flash's options for unclashable damage is growing fast!
FANTASTIC, WITH THIS TRAIT FLASH WILL BE A TOP TIER IN THIS GAME, JUST WAIT.