What's new

Unbreakerable Combos: How do they work?

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Trying to explore tech with Cyrax, and so far I'm looking at Net EN Bomb c.Bomb Net [reset] boom! Saw as a single-bar unbreakerable combo to finish a round after his 75% reset, but I'm unsure whether ending with Saw would be beneficial or not as opposed to, say, a last hit uppercut that puts the opponent in a tricky situation where they are unlikely to breaker.

What would you suggest for a cheap, Unbreakerable combo?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
The first hit of "any" combo is unbreakable.

net, EXnet, bombs, EXbombs, chest saw, EXchest saw and the 2nd hit of b+2 are all unbreakable.

I have this combo in my up coming video...

2~net, EXbomb, close bomb, net, b+2, chest saw.... 34%

Its completely unbreakable.

the first hit 2 cant be broken as its the first hit in the combo. Every other move is a non breakable move.

There is also a chance to get more damage from it. The b+2 is actually a reverse hit, meaning it sends them behind you instead of infront of you. because of this you can actually dash in for an uppercut and its hard for your opponent to know what side he should be trying to break from, because the uppercut is also a reverse hit. If you hit the uppercut as a reverse hit, you can actually continue the combo with a 1,2,1~AA.

Its a very usefull combo for punishing if they have meter and you dont want them to break..

Seapeople

This one's for you
Cutting combos short with throw mixups can be great for unbreakable damage, but most characters can armor out of it.

Out of curiosity, does TrophyClub's anti-breaker tactic work? Its in the bomb setups sticky thread.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
There is another completely unbreakerable combo that takes about 52%.

net, Ex bomb, b2(bomb hit only), Ex bomb, close bomb, net (dissolves into close bomb), dash back Ex bomb, b2 (bomb hit only) and then saw. If you remove the saw and net them instead, you have a throw oppourtunity with comand grab to make it 60+. By the time you get to the last b2 you can just do a combo to force your opponent to break if you just want to waste their meter for the next round. Either way they just lost more than half life without being able to do shit.

Cyblax has the unbreakerable 2 meter combo that only resets the situation if broken,

off of net, ex bomb, ex bomb, close bomb, uppercut, b2 121 ragdoll. 62%

Now if the opponent breaks at the uppercut they will land on the bomb and be relaunched giving you another combo oppourtunity. If the opponent decides to take the uppercut then they get uppercutted into the bomb and then eat another b2 which is unbreakerable, into 121 rag which they can break finally at the very end of the combo. Either way its guaranteed massive damage.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
There is another completely unbreakerable combo that takes about 52%.

net, Ex bomb, b2(bomb hit only), Ex bomb, close bomb, net (dissolves into close bomb), dash back Ex bomb, b2 (bomb hit only) and then saw. If you remove the saw and net them instead, you have a throw oppourtunity with comand grab to make it 60+. By the time you get to the last b2 you can just do a combo to force your opponent to break if you just want to waste their meter for the next round. Either way they just lost more than half life without being able to do shit.

Cyblax has the unbreakerable 2 meter combo that only resets the situation if broken,

off of net, ex bomb, ex bomb, close bomb, uppercut, b2 121 ragdoll. 62%

Now if the opponent breaks at the uppercut they will land on the bomb and be relaunched giving you another combo oppourtunity. If the opponent decides to take the uppercut then they get uppercutted into the bomb and then eat another b2 which is unbreakerable, into 121 rag which they can break finally at the very end of the combo. Either way its guaranteed massive damage.
you are the dirtiest mother fucker around

Typical J, having to win with cheap gimmicks and unbreakable 50+ combos...
But that's the kind of thing I'd expect from low-level New York.