What's new

unable to use my Kenshi in new patch

Yeah so apparently my friend downloaded some patch today on my system while i was in the other room and I am now unable to use my kenshi. I redownloaded him from the "Downloadable Content" section and still cant play him. Any thoughts?

Kwon

---->----
Are you sure you are fighting with people that have downloaded Compatibility Patch2?

If the person you are facing doesnt have the compatibility patch, he wont show up in the character select-screen.

You can practice and play him offline though?

yeah i can play him offline. And earlier i hadnt downloaded it yet and some Kenshi played against me....and ive played like 10 matches and in all of them I cant select cyber sub, kenshi, or Scarlet even though I have all of them unlocked.

Kwon

---->----
yeah i can play him offline. And earlier i hadnt downloaded it yet and some Kenshi played against me....and ive played like 10 matches and in all of them I cant select cyber sub, kenshi, or Scarlet even though I have all of them unlocked.
Well you need Comp.Patch 1 for Skarlet and Comp.Patch 2 for Kenshi.

I still face people online who have downloaded neither (they're free and come with extra outfits!) so i cannot use the DLC-characters when fighting them. :)

Just keep trying until you find someone with the patch.

Odd that you cant select Cyber-Sub, is your save file corrupt?

yeah it doesnt have anything to do with the compatability patches...its definately a bug. When i highlight Cyber Sub to select him, it picks Kratos. And Quan Chi appears on my character select but I cannot select him. Im deleting saved data and game data right now. Dont care much about Quan Chi or cyber sub. Stupid bugs....

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This on xbox? If you have a season pass try redownloading it.

My issue was on Playstation. I ended up having to delete my saved data and game data and sign in and out of online multiple times to finally get it to work. Im glad no one else had this issue. Luckily I only casually played Quan Chi and didnt even touch cyber sub so its not too big of a deal. But yeah it had nothing to do with compatibility patches...just some bug with downloading 1.03 or w/e patch was released. Anyways, thanks for the help guys.