What's new

UMK3 XBL Stream

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
ok so i decided to try and stream some mk, being that i dont have a hd cap card i can only do UMK atm, so if anyone wants to do some casuals weekly or something let me know so we can setup a date and get this thing going.

EDIT: ok so i tweaked around with the stream and found a good quality. im thinking like 2 days a week for which ever mk everyone wants to play and we can get this thing online.

Hey Golden, I got my internet and XBox problems fixed so I'd love to join in on the action!

What days/times were you planning on? Or if you just see me on XBL send an inv brah

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Trying to find a day that everyone can do this on, so we can make it weekly, let everyone know and tell em to post here so we can agree on a day

I'm down for it. It looks like most people are on UMK3 late at night during the week though. I'm usually not up after about 10 -10:30 p.m. Central time during the week cuz of work n stuff. Weekends are better for me.

I don't play umk3 very often but really enjoy watching it. Post up or pm a mod when you are thinking of doing it and we can try to promote it a bit.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
IceyTruth said:
I don't play umk3 very often but really enjoy watching it. Post up or pm a mod when you are thinking of doing it and we can try to promote it a bit.
will do man, thanks