What's new

UMK3 Uk

A couple of ideas:

Add all mk1-mk3 arenas, I some one doesn't like then that person can choose mkt profile.

Make a balanced profile with real balance, nerf some damage strings for the god tiers (pop ups) and give more damage to low tiers, but avoid above 49% damage midscreen combos.

Currently most strings above 4 hits do 1%+ damage, why is that? I don't think it is on purpose, fix it.

Currently most strings above 4 hits do 1%+ damage, why is that? I don't think it is on purpose, fix it.
it has to do with the way damage protection or double damage protection is applied after certain hits in the combo. It's done by design mostly, except maybe Liu Kang pop up goes to double damage protection.

Yes, I noticed that DP applies within the strings, that's why unmasked sub zero has 6 hit 23% and 5 hit 26% strings, the thing that bothers me is that in this version most strings does 1%+ and nobody is asking or mentioning that, or if it is intentional or not, not that I'm against the change itself.

KOHR

Noob
Add all mk1-mk3 arenas, I some one doesn't like then that person can choose mkt profile.
I believe, remaining MK1 arenas don't look neat. I'm done with the arenas. All MK2 and MK3 arenas are already added.
Make a balanced profile
I'd made balanced profile but it didn't become popular. I deleted it a couple days ago. I've also done with profiles.
This is done on purpose. I think, you know that vanilla game has multiple issues with combo damage counter. All known bugs were fixed and these numbers are result of this new counter. If you see that an old value is differs from a new one, it means the old value is wrong.

Last edited:

KOHR

Noob
Playable bosses were added
Bosses can be selected by pressing “right” on Rain. If you don’t want to play against selected boss you can hit “start” button on “fight”. The whole opponent’s team will be transformed to random no boss characters. Bosses are unavailable in hidden and random select.

Reactions: nwo

KOHR

Noob
A minor update was released. A new red Nightwolf palette which includes red special moves (selectable by pressing LK+HK). Robot smoke harpoon animation was fixed in close range.