What's new

UMK3 Tournament - Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY - June 21st

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
From Zach:

We're glad to finally have guys coming down to play. We have owned several machines for a while and do not acknowledge x box live or any play without a stick. We play on the 3x3 setup but will have the default setup present as well. We will have plenty of beer which is important and would like as many guys who can play to attend as possible. Our goal is to organize as big an event as possible and determine what guys hold the top spots. From our group we will probaly have around 10 guys so far we have the guys below.

The guys from Made in NY Skate Shop are planning on running a UMK3 tournament Saturday June 21st. They have 3 UMK3 arcade machines, 1 default layout, 1 3x3 layout and I have requested they make their 3rd machine into a half default half 3x3 so that anyone can play anyone at anytime since there are about 8 players there and they all use the 3x3 layout. No entry fee as of right now, just tournament(s)

Location: Long Island - 784 South Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst, NY
Date: June 21st, 2008
Time: Players should show up around 4PM, tournament starts at 8. Late entries will be accepted if time permits.

Other games on hand MKII, MvC, SF2. There could be tournaments for any of these games if there is interest.

Confirmed attending players so far:

1. Std
2. Wild Matt
3. Zach
4. Timmy
5. Shit Rob
6. Shock
7. Summoning
8. 9.95
9. Steve
10. LI Maverick
11. Bruce
12. Goldberg
13. Lou
14. Joe
15. Dave
16. Wagner
17. Walsh 1
18. Walsh 2
19. Fat Mike
20. Cassidy

Maybes

21. Busta Uppa
22. Frankiebonez
23. Sazabi
24. MK Vids dot net

We are now looking at anywhere between 20 and 30 possible players for this tournament, various skill levels. The more players who show up, the better the tournament. There's nothing else I can say about that. This is a "party" scenario, no entry fee for the tournament. I am currently waiting on confrimation from about 5 or 6 more players.

This could be a potentially huge tournament folks, so try and make it out.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated the first post, all the info is there now, some players added, time and address. Anyone who wants to play please reply to this thread.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I got some people throwing me a birthday party on the 21st, BUT if this starts at 4 then I'm pretty sure I could make it for at least part of the day.

Any places to eat on the same block as Made In NY??? I was thinking it would be funny if I just had my friends take me to some bar next door, and I could have some drinks, wander into MINY and play some MK, wander back into the bar and have some wings, stumble into MINY and play some more, etc.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's going to be at a "house" technically, not the shop. I'll add you guys as maybes.

Tim Static

Adminerator
From Zach:

We're glad to finally have guys coming down to play. We have owned several machines for a while and do not acknowledge x box live or any play without a stick. We play on the 3x3 setup but will have the default setup present as well. We will have plenty of beer which is important and would like as many guys who can play to attend as possible. Our goal is to organize as big an event as possible and determine what guys hold the top spots. From our group we will probaly have around 10 guys so far we have the guys below.

The guys from Made in NY Skate Shop are planning on running a UMK3 tournament Saturday June 21st. They have 3 UMK3 arcade machines, 1 default layout, 1 3x3 layout and I have requested they make their 3rd machine into a half default half 3x3 so that anyone can play anyone at anytime since there are about 8 players there and they all use the 3x3 layout. No entry fee as of right now, just tournament(s)

Location: Long Island - 784 South Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst, NY
Date: June 21st, 2008
Time: Players should show up around 4PM, tournament starts at 8. Late entries will be accepted if time permits.

Other games on hand MKII, MvC, SF2. There could be tournaments for any of these games if there is interest.

Confirmed attending players so far:

1. Std
2. Wild Matt
3. Zach
4. Timmy
5. Shit Rob
6. Shock
7. Summoning
8. 9.95
9. Steve
10. LI Maverick
11. Bruce
12. Goldberg
13. Lou

Maybes

14. Busta Uppa
15. Frankiebonez

We are now looking at anywhere between 20 and 30 possible players for this tournament, various skill levels. The more players who show up, the better the tournament. There's nothing else I can say about that. This is a "party" scenario, no entry fee for the tournament. I am currently waiting on confrimation from about 5 or 6 more players.

This could be a potentially huge tournament folks, so try and make it out.
Hmmm....just wanted to achknowledge the truth here.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Nice Sazabi, hope to see you there. I added some other names to list tonight. Looking better everyday.

I'm still more than likely coming, but not going to be staying late at all. Sunday is the Supernationals at Englishtown NJ Raceway Park and I need to somehow get up at 5AM to go...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just about a week left folks, I'm still waiting on a response from a handful of players, but we're looking at 20+ as of right now.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Only a few days away folks. Anyone who is a maybe please try and verify that you will be there, if it's late or early, or whatever the case may be. Tourny starts at 8PM, I'm going to be there around 4:30 - 5ish with Summoning 9.95 and some other people to go over the machines and tournament brackets etc. 20-25 players should be there, again various skill levels so this tournament is for anyone. 3 machines.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
One more day folks. I got word tonight from Zach that the dual set up is ready so any all players will be able to play against eachother using default or 3x3 set ups. Just some part replacements remain so far as I've been told. I hope to see around 20 players total.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Alright I'm getting ready to leave and meet up with Summoning folks. Anyone who wants to go, you can get my cell number through AIM, text me if you need help gettnig there.