UMK3 Tournament Granada Hills, CA

Tim Static

Adminerator
If your gonna put that much work into, might as well go authentic with the

......HP....HK
..........BL
......LP.....LK
RN

SF players wouldnt adapt to playing SF on a MK layout so why should MK players adapt to playing MK on a SF layout?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
They would need a new console cover to do that. Drilling one new hole is easier for now.

NP playin with that layout.

I'll try like hell to make it out there, but I seem like the only one. I'm currently in northern cali, so it's an 8 hour drive for me, but the GF wants to go home for Halloween, so there ya go.

Jobe

Noob
I played some umk3 at FFA last night and they moved the run button to thumb. Block is still in medium punch position but it didnt bother me at all. I play at the FFA all the time and I'm excited they have an umk3 cab up.

I played some umk3 at FFA last night and they moved the run button to thumb. Block is still in medium punch position but it didnt bother me at all. I play at the FFA all the time and I'm excited they have an umk3 cab up.
Was ukm poppin at family last night? I went Friday, but there was something wrong with the coin slots and were taped over. I ended up just playing that mahvel. :confused:

Okay, sorry guys looks like I can't make it out, my GF and I tried to leave this morning, but unfortunately i just have too much on my plate this weekend. Pasadena, if I ever get the opportunity to get down to granada hills, i'll definitely hit you up, we can have some casuals

where exactly is the FFA? I used to go to LAB, back in the day, and so i'm familiar with the area.

Okay, sorry guys looks like I can't make it out, my GF and I tried to leave this morning, but unfortunately i just have too much on my plate this weekend. Pasadena, if I ever get the opportunity to get down to granada hills, i'll definitely hit you up, we can have some casuals

where exactly is the FFA? I used to go to LAB, back in the day, and so i'm familiar with the area.
No worries man. I don't think the turnout is looking too well anyway. It would've been free money for you though if we had a turnout and you went :) .

FFA is on balboa and devonshire in a little plaza by a Chevron gas station. In the plaza you'll see a gym, grocery store, pizza and japanese food place, a church, and a "medical" clinic. How awkward is that? :confused:

Medical...MJ?? I love southern CA. My license is currently void though =[

wait...I used to fucking go to school off of there man...is Panda there and fatburger? a large shopping center????

Yes, it's that type of "medical" , but the clinic in the plaza isn't that good :( . However, there are many around the area that are better :D . Yeah there's a fat burger across the street and a panda right by dennys across the street, too. I think there's like 2 or 3 plazas that surround ffa. Sounds like you basically know where it is.