What's new

umk3 players

OJuggernaut0 said:
I only play on XBL, and I don't like playing people from other countries, that lag is horrid.

you're right, my brother. all other countries except for america are shiiiit. god save the queen!

Skykorn said:
you're right, my brother. all other countries except for america are shiiiit. god save the queen!
... What? I stated that I only played people from America because the distance from anywhere further creates 'horrid lag'. I even get lag from people from the west coast of America and generally choose not to play them either.

OJuggernaut0 said:
... What? I stated that I only played people from America because the distance from anywhere further creates 'horrid lag'. I even get lag from people from the west coast of America and generally choose not to play them either.

yeah, fukk those black ass niggras stinky dipshit motherfukers from west coast! east coast ftw!

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
I guess by doner you mean shit huh? Why did you edit your post? Tell me what you wrote.

wazz said:
sorry. so stone u eat doner
i read "doner" as "boner" at first lol. "eat my boner, ya sluT!" - haha, shit sounds ominously and kinky in the same time... ah, and i just found out that i can't complain to admins about my own post... "makes no sense" they say. lol.