What's new

UMK3 online play on MAME has changed now in 2012

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Hi,
Since I created the new MK server on Kaillera, I play with a 13-15 ms delay on that perfectly stable cloud technology in NY without a single lag spike and I'm from Quebec, Canada. That kind of server was impossible before but we are now in 2012. I know that I still have a 1 frame delay, but I can't notice any difference in game play as if i play offline. UMK3 players complain a lot about online play but they are all playing on the worst online version ever on 360 and PS3. I would like to invites you to try MAME again because playing on this server with a low ping on LAN connection is the best way to play the game with a minimum delay and no lag. We can do true 4-player 2 on 2 combat with automatic swap too.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Hi,
Since I created the new MK server on Kaillera, I play with a 13-15 ms delay on that perfectly stable cloud technology in NY without a single lag spike and I'm from Quebec, Canada. That kind of server was impossible before but we are now in 2012. I know that I still have a 1 frame delay, but I can't notice any difference in game play as if i play offline. UMK3 players complain a lot about online play but they are all playing on the worst online version ever on 360 and PS3. I would like to invites you to try MAME again because playing on this server with a low ping on LAN connection is the best way to play the game with a minimum delay and no lag. We can do true 4-player 2 on 2 combat with automatic swap too.
I've tried your server, but being on the west coast has its disadvantages. Ping is still in the 80s. Do you know of any western servers?

nwo

Noob
I've tried your server, but being on the west coast has its disadvantages. Ping is still in the 80s. Do you know of any western servers?
Yeah I agree, my ping is like 97ms on his server unfortunately. We need a server in the center of the country (also), so that westcoast and eastcoast players have an even playing field.

nwo

Noob
Dude, the Galaxy went down tonight and your server basically transformed into the Galaxy. That was crazy. You had like 30+ people in it, maybe even like 50. I hope you get the Chicago server soon, then I'll play there all the time.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Dude, the Galaxy went down tonight and your server basically transformed into the Galaxy. That was crazy. You had like 30+ people in it, maybe even like 50. I hope you get the Chicago server soon, then I'll play there all the time.
It's up!