What's new

UMK3 Hit Limit Disable

Houzi

Noob
Infinites would be so easy if there was a way to enable this. If someone was aaFreeze, they would disconnect. Lol

ZAQ

Noob
some of that took talent hit limit or not. Very entertaining video.
What about if you take save stating and a slowed down emulator into consideration ?

Yes, very entertaining. He always has some good vids.

Lol@keeping Genesis MK secrets. You guys are 90's leet.

ded

Elder God
in umk3 arcade if you do higher than 99hits combo it still shows 99 hits and 99%, however after 130 hits or so if you stop the combo it shows no hits or damage. In genesis umk3 after 99 hits it shows letter isntead numbers (for example FH hits?), and after 130 hits it seems that hit limit is fucked up completely

Kaiba

Noob
in umk3 arcade if you do higher than 99hits combo it still shows 99 hits and 99%, however after 130 hits or so if you stop the combo it shows no hits or damage. In genesis umk3 after 99 hits it shows letter isntead numbers (for example FH hits?), and after 130 hits it seems that hit limit is fucked up completely
So then how do you get to 130 hits? Disable energy bars pause and the reenable them? And is this genesis only, or can it be done on snes or saturn?

ded

Elder God
he used c.lp infinites to reach the hit limit, i tryied it on mame with reptile inf and it didnt work there. i dont know if it works in snes or saturn (although there are enough broken possibilites there lol)

Kaiba

Noob
Doesn't work on snes. Or at least I hadn't found a way of doing it yet.

I'll have to hook up my saturn later today to see if it works there.

That was good stuff. I liked the the Sindel Combo, looked more difficult than it it already was. How does this glitch work? I hope I am not asking a question that will be left unanswered.

Nava

Noob
So basically, to do this glitch you need to break the hit limit by getting a combo over 130 hits and then after that you can just juggle combo forever because you made the game glitch?