What's new

UMK3 Glitches

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Human Smoke. /thread :p

I didn't know Shang and Reptile had some many exploits to play around with though. Good stuff. IMO Reptile is the most interesting character to play with at a casual level.

I've seen a couple personally, just haven't seen video...
If, when playing the CPU, after "FINISH HIM", the human player performs a throw the last frame before the CPU goes down, the CPU will actually perform a throw, then fall doen

2 player game, after a string of low punches pushes a player back (the reeling animation), if you continue run jabbing but just miss, the opponent keeps reeling backwards

ded

Elder God
Thats a chip damage. If a move activates Damage Protection (grounded JK for example), the next special/basic move will perform chip damage (even if it doesn't take damage otherwise). This applies for freeze, fan lift, dash (kabal, reptile), etc. Another example is below:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thats a chip damage. If a move activates Damage Protection (grounded JK for example), the next special/basic move will perform chip damage (even if it doesn't take damage otherwise). This applies for freeze, fan lift, dash (kabal, reptile), etc. Another example is below:
That was it.

Reactions: ded
did a jump kick and then freeze on jade while subby had low health and reptile jumped on the screen. Jade ran for a second then combo'd me to death.

Mgo

Noob
And finally Parallax did the so wished compilation. I'm glad that he used a glitch that I discovered/developed the last year (0:59:09) to find another nice variations and even show these on a real Arcade machine (2:21:05) And also the one I tried the last year on (0:12:04)