What's new

UMK3 for the DS FIRST hands on preview/review a GEM! READ

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah, ggs MKF. I've only had one game so far that didn't lag very much, but there is button loss all over the place :evil:

Watching Supreme Demonstration now :roll: Motaro/Kahn are hard with this little gamepad.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static said:
Drop shipments, or UPS, usually arrive around noon. Sometimes a little early, sometimes later, but that is the usual expected time.

My Gamestop has it right now, but I dont have the car right now. Gotta wait till 4pm :(
Well, the guy who told me it was in was a newer guy, and he said so because it was supposed to come in today.

So I just got back from the store, and it wasnt in, and no store in Central Ohio has it. (Gamestop, that is...) So when I walked in the door, the phone was ringing, and it was a message from Gamestop saying there was a "delay" in the shipping and it should be in before noon on Wednesday morning.

This sucks. I'm calling Best Buy and all the other video game places, I MUST PLAY TONIGHT!!!! lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKF30 said:
Aweee dude don't worry man you'll get to play. 8)
haha, yeah I know...

Sitting inbetween an UMK3 cab, a Wii, a PS3 & a 360, I should be alright....

But it sucks!

UPDATE...

There isnt a store in Central Ohio that has it :cry:

Amazon decided they wouldn't be be shipping my UMK today, and instead they would be shipping it in 4-6 weeks. Time to call every Gamestop in the county...

Edit: or order it off of Gamestop.com

dreemernj

Ambassador
I moved the friend code thread to Tournaments and Matchmaking and editted the XBL/Kaillera GGs thread there to include DS.

Happy gaming everybody!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yep, thanks dude! :D I was looking for it before then noticed you already moved it.

Lots of fun to come. :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think the number increases as you get better. We'll see in a few days.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Oh shit watch out, on the back of the case it says "Challenge a friend to fight even if HE doesn't own this UMK game!" HOW DARE THEY!?

MKF30

Shock said:
Oh shit watch out, on the back of the case it says "Challenge a friend to fight even if HE doesn't own this UMK game!" HOW DARE THEY!?

lol, I know you're being sarcastic but I was wondering about that, they mean when a friend comes by obviously right? If he has a DS, but no UMK3...then you can play with the 4 character limited version :x

Ehh, most people won't do that anyway lol.

On the ranking thing, I'm not so sure about the number thingy. I thought the same initially as well Shock, however I noticed in the booklet the "Ranked" matches option online or "Rated" they say when you use that online that it hooks you up with someone who has a similar rank to yours, however I noticed my rank a few hours ago was like 2034 something like that and it paired me up with someone higher like 2178 or something.... :?

So, I'm guessing the number doesn't matter but they try to hook you up from a competitive point of view? I'm not sure yet either 8)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just won about 15 matches against various players, I went from 2158 to 2196. It seems like it's roughly 3 points per win but I did get 5 for one who was roughly the same score as me.

MKF30

Scheisse said:
Still doesnt make any sense to me. It looks like no matter how you play online it affects you ranking.

If you play a friend it changes your rank too.
and idk how the worldwide games factors into it
Ehh, who cares lol bout rank everyone on the list are the good players, that's the important thing so we can have fun. :D

I think I played you btw last night ^^