What's new

UMK3 ECT Live Test Stream - Thursday May 20, 2010

Noob
Unfortunately, tomorrow's test stream has been cancelled. We are missing one piece and we can capture the video but can't stream it so we're going to have the piece ready on Saturday and test early in the morning at ECT.

Noob
its not commentary like sportscasting... what I mean is there is a chatbox where you can type next to the stream. I'm talking about the commentary in there... it's live so we can get near instant feedback on the quality of the stream.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
9.95 said:
its not commentary like sportscasting... what I mean is there is a chatbox where you can type next to the stream. I'm talking about the commentary in there... it's live so we can get near instant feedback on the quality of the stream.
Oh I know, that's what I meant. ;)

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
man, i thought it was going to be two people on mics doing commentary, that imo would be awesome to hear commentary on the strategy going down. when u guys get the streaming up for testing ill be glad to watch and tell how it looks and sounds etc.

Noob
Unfortunately, tomorrow's test stream has been cancelled. We are missing one piece and we can capture the video but can't stream it so we're going to have the piece ready on Saturday and test early in the morning at ECT.