7. VDO
7. Jeron
7. RushedDown
10. NKI
10. DreemerNJ
12. SCI (sub)
14. RSigley (had to leave)
14. Steve (had to leave)

The rest of the vids are up, and they will all stay up until the next tournament, which at that point I will take a lot of them down.

www.ultimatemk.com/matchvids/eccxi

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am most likely going to have to upgrade the webhost plan for ultimatemk.com to at least a gig and the extra bandwidth, it's only $3 more, but I will put the UMK3 match vids from DTZ on ultimatemk.com to free up some space on there incase we ever decide to do more with it, then I will just have a redirect link from any page under there on DTZ sending to the corresponding place. The vids from ECCXI will definitely not all stay up though because there's some really bad matches/matches Phi doesn't want up anymore! :wink:

ded

Elder God
There are some weak matches, but you should keep reptile vs kabal finals. The jabs-counting canceled with block is very nice timed against the top tier. Probably more dash punches will be better but this ones are very good as they are.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Reptile vs Kabal, I might have used him here and there in other matches. I played the least matches of anyone I think, actually Phi and I played the least because we made it to winners' finals, and I played 2 sets in the grand finals.

MKR

Noob
same this question of me Shock you must play with different character like Nightwolf,Kano,Smoke and umk3 character show your gameplay

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have a ton of match vids up, using a lot of different characters. I'm working on rearranging things right now to get the vids up on this site and redirect from darktemplarz.com on the pages where they would have been.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Those were some fun times at ECCIX, I'm really looking forward to the next meetup at The Break!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was hoping to get something together these 2 past months, but there hasn't been anything. Hopefully August.

AWSOME I think I can actually go to your tournaments!

Chance is really bad though, I still have to register in college again which I havn't in a long time.... then I would have to go to military school instead :roll:

We'll I hope I can really go for the "FIRST" time and experience this "coolness" :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cool, let me know when you are up there, and we'll figure something out. You should be able to catch a train to Dunellen if need be.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The shitty monitor was bad, I asked Phi to put medium or hard springs in both sticks, but he kept it one loose, one hard because he likes the loose one however he wound up using the hard one anyway! lol. I have to talk to him again about setting up another one.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I like how they retrofitted the buttons on that machine. One of them is kinda sticky on the P2 side though, if I remember correctly. I remember the last time when the sticks were in even worse shape, Phi like opened up the whole control panel and you guys did some sort of live surgery.

Haha and yeah that monitor needs some serious lovin'.