What's new

UMK3 DS BACK ONLINE

BevP90

Noob
Turns out you can play UMK3 DS online once again after the shut down of Nintendo's WFC service if you use an R4 card and AltWFC.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Yeah, I think the correct server to use is the WFZwei server, I just got someone in my MK Deception Online discord to test it and sure enough it went through.
My probem is that I have to dumb down my router security to use my DS. Is there anyway to get the old wi-fi connector working on win 7?

BevP90

Noob
My probem is that I have to dumb down my router security to use my DS. Is there anyway to get the old wi-fi connector working on win 7?
I totally understand that, it's pretty crappy but I guess it has to be done. I was gonna set up a temporary guest network on my router and set the encryption down to WEP. And I haven't used that old USB wifi connector but I was thinking of buying it, I would've though the drivers would work on 7? Or am I wrong?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I totally understand that, it's pretty crappy but I guess it has to be done. I was gonna set up a temporary guest network on my router and set the encryption down to WEP. And I haven't used that old USB wifi connector but I was thinking of buying it, I would've though the drivers would work on 7? Or am I wrong?
No they stopped supporting the connector on vista lol.

Creating another network wouldnt be a terrible idea, just kind of rediculous for one game that I can play on MAME lol

BevP90

Noob
No they stopped supporting the connector on vista lol.

Creating another network wouldnt be a terrible idea, just kind of rediculous for one game that I can play on MAME lol
Well then that is up to you, I'm sure there is a way to get that USB adapter to work, but it is just a case of looking around.