What's new

UMK3 and MKII at Winter Brawl in Philadelphia, February 27th

MRIGOTBASS

lol SANS POWER! you need to take some anger management classes, home boy.
Are you going to be instructing the classes? I think that would be a great idea, you can teach from first hand rage quitting experience. I love how you dropped on me last night after getting babied. Hell I'll even sign up for the class as well.

Whats up Shock and Phil, Ill see if I can make it to your show in Feb weather permitting.

I encourage all of the people that love to rage quit as well as all of the people that kick me off there friends list because they get babied multiple times in a row, cough (Juggs) to come take there rage frustrations out in person. Shock works so hard to put these shows together so take some of that built up rage and bring your skills to the table for some "No Excuses Mortal Kombat"

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just to let everyone know. Post at your own risk, DreemerNJ and I will be doing very little if any personal moderating of posts and we're leaving judgment in the hands of the moderating staff on banning users and what not. I already see some garbage talk in here and don't be surprised if there are instant, without warning permabans handed out and don't come running to me when it does.

No one reply to this.

And yes, take BASS' advice and show up. There's no reason not to go anymore. You're all a year older. Grow up, put up, or shut, or do all three.

SANS POWER

Banned
I encourage all of the people that love to rage quit as well as all of the people that kick me off there friends list because they get babied multiple times in a row, cough (Juggs) to come take there rage frustrations out in person. Shock works so hard to put these shows together so take some of that built up rage and bring your skills to the table for some "No Excuses Mortal Kombat"
hopefully a lot of ppl show up to this tournament, i'd love to be one of them. it seems like a pretty fun environment with a lot of good and competitive players.

oBryant

Noob
Are you going to be instructing the classes? I think that would be a great idea, you can teach from first hand rage quitting experience. I love how you dropped on me last night after getting babied. Hell I'll even sign up for the class as well.

Whats up Shock and Phil, Ill see if I can make it to your show in Feb weather permitting.

we played two games... i infinit'd you with night wolf and you left =/ and kept sending me weird msgs saying youtube and babied...............

anger management classes? why because i got fed up with ur lag? ur a good player, u have talent but ur connection is frustrating bro.
no not ause yu got fed up =P cause you kept cursing at me and calling me names =P coulda just said "hey your too laggy, i cant play you sorry" =] i woulda left X-]

SANS POWER

Banned
we played two games... i infinit'd you with night wolf and you left =/ and kept sending me weird msgs saying youtube and babied...............

no not ause yu got fed up =P cause you kept cursing at me and calling me names =P coulda just said "hey your too laggy, i cant play you sorry" =] i woulda left X-]
how about we just stay on topic with this thread dude. i don't think anybody cares if u beat me or if i beat u. it's about the winter brawl in philly, so let's just keep it there.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard

MRIGOTBASS did show up 100000% props to you man , if you show up in person and play that says a TON, im sure you would wreck me online its a different game isnt it?

As far as being a havoc online, i dont even have mic and everyone is muted that keeps me playing online cause it sucks so bad in general... IMHO online play proves nothing

Yeah online play proves nothing, you're 100% right on that. Hopefully we can get a lot of people going to this. I don't know 100% if I can go, but I'm definitely making plans to go. This tournament sounds sick, and it's being streamed too? That's crazy for an MK tournament.

It will also be nice to play all the people I play online, offline. Offline play is a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun!

This is of course, if it's not on a cab. If it is, major fail.

Noob
Smack talk in tournament threads stops now

Guys, if you didn't already read it in Shock's post, let me be clear. ENOUGH WITH THE TRASH TALKING. This is everyone's warning now.

Bass, I'm glad you showed up back in December...it was good to meet you and I really hope you can make it to Philly again for Winter Brawl. Same for you Juggs. I know philly doesn't look good for you this go around but with any luck we'll see both you and Bass at ECT2 in May in NJ.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Change my name please! Phoenix is dead!
I tried to, but I can't. I don't think us mods can change usernames, only Shock or Dreemer can. If I'm wrong, Tim/Phil/other mods, please let me know how!

UMK3 scene in Utah should be popping in a couple months!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks! I would've PM'd you but can't do that either.
I'm not sure what we're doing about the PM system either right now. I will talk to Dreemer when I get a chance as we make more decisions are what will be allowed. We're trying to keep the site to a minimum.

I'm not sure what we're doing about the PM system either right now. I will talk to Dreemer when I get a chance as we make more decisions are what will be allowed. We're trying to keep the site to a minimum.
That's cool. If you "allow" anything, I think PM's would be a good idea.

Noob
Shock, since you're not doing too much personal moderation, how many infraction points am I supposed to give you for that flame bait?

What would be even cooler, is if you weren't condescending.
Wasn't meant that way. What I meant is if anything is going to be allowed, PM's would be a good choice.

And I know this isn't really the place to talk about it, but it'd be nice if I could change my profile appearance. Like my avatar and sig. Other than that, and PM, the only other thing that I personally would like to see opened, is the UMK3 section.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shock, since you're not doing too much personal moderation, how many infraction points am I supposed to give you for that flame bait?
As long as the bait points are flame broiled, you can give me as many as you want.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
@Juggs, let's just see how this "reopening" goes before anything gets "unlocked". No need to spice up your av/sig just yet, everyone knows who you are.

Shock, LOL...flame broiled infractions ftw

Noob
I'm going to start making the list of players we're expecting to show up... I'll be updating the main post with players as they confirm.