What's new

Ultimatemk People?

Since MK9 is coming out I have started getting back into MK as a whole, and since ultimatemk.com is pretty much dead as far as forums go I've come here! (awesome user activity btw ^_^) I was just curious if there were any people on here who were pretty active over at ultimatemk.com? I had the username rockzilla220 and also lyebymistakex after I changed my gamertag, hoping to possibly reconnect for some friendly matches come MK9 :D

Dark_Rob

Noob
Since MK9 is coming out I have started getting back into MK as a whole, and since ultimatemk.com is pretty much dead as far as forums go I've come here! (awesome user activity btw ^_^) I was just curious if there were any people on here who were pretty active over at ultimatemk.com? I had the username rockzilla220 and also lyebymistakex after I changed my gamertag, hoping to possibly reconnect for some friendly matches come MK9 :D
Tons of people from UMK are here. Also much of the staff on UMK is also on the staff on this site. UMK.com and CMK.com are close affiliates of TYM.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sup Rockzilla! Don't know if you remember my name change, but I'm Phoenix!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Welcome to TYM.

UMK and CMK are highly affiliated with us. Were a big whole giant family.

Ahh Phoenix I remember you man! It's been awhile hahah. Somewhere in the vicinity of three years? XD Glad to see there's people who kept this whole stuff alive. Also looking forward to running into some of you online ^_^ BTW Phoenix you can add me on xbox live if you want, if you still play on xbox that is, Joeespo21.

Tim Static

Adminerator
lmao wow whats up dude?

UMK has slowed down, but its still the final word on UMK3, the holy bible, but you know that.

good to hear from ya!

(moved to intro forum too fyi)

I don't remember if I ever had the pleasure of playing you Tim, but I definitely remember seeing your name around! Looking forward to playing you all and meeting some new players