What's new

Ultimate MK9 online fail?

pulsiondemuerte

The Horror
Yesterday after playing Gears of War 3, I tried to play some matchs to practice some kombos online and received a splash screen saying:

YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION TO YOUR XBOX 360 CONSOLE HAS BEEN LOST. MAKE SURE YOUR ETHERNET CABLES AND ROUTER ARE CONNECTED PROPERLY.​

WTF? 1 minute ago I was playing multiplayer Gears of War 3 flawlessly, and now this happened.
I love MK9, I think is the best fighting game in YEARS, but online lag is dreadful and now this!
I would love to know if someone in NRS has recognize this fails, hoping that with the bag of money they earned can do something in a future MK10.
Any hints with this problem?
Thank you.

Attachments

I get that same error message on PS3 all the time. I have to try to sign in two or three times until the dumbass game figures out that there's no connection issue. I'm actually glad you posted this, and are an Xbox user. I was beginning to think it was a problem on my end. It's good to know it isn't.

This has been happening to me more frequently as of late. It's rather unfortunate when I want to play and can't b/c of these stupid errors.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Yeah, on psn, the room list is all jacked up. Sometimes showing like 7 people on and all the NRS rooms are either gone or empty. I don't know what's going on, but knowing what I know about how servers and networks work....it can't be good.Really sucks to see this happening on xbox now...perhaps its a sign from the elder gods to tell everyone to start playing offline. ;)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It happens because Netherrealm are braindead enough to trust the same netcode for 4 games in a row. (yeah, I said it)

EDIT: You might wanna change the name of the thread somehow, might be misleading for some, lol