What's new

UGTL 5, Los Angeles, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
UGTL 5, Los Angeles, CA, 1/30/2010

UGTL said:
We have finally returned in full force! UGTL5 is gonna be bigger, badder, and bumpin' beats all day long. We've listened to your suggestions and we're gonna run a smoother tournament this time around. You'll get the all regular UGTL goodies: live music, live art, $1 tacos, and an awesome open bar.

UGTL is also excited to be joining forces with our homies at Angry Bananas! They'll be hosting the Casual Gaming Lounge, so expect some old school games you haven't seen in a while.

Stop by the events page for more info, and let us know you're coming on Facebook or SRK if you can. We'll continue to release more details on vendors, artists/DJs, and anything crazy as UGTL5 draws closer. Practice up.
This shit is gonna be hype!

Noob
Nice... so who from the West Coast is gonna contact the Tournament Director and see about bringing UMK3 there? Can we scare up some competition for this? Anyone from the West Coast that would play UMK3 if it was brought there?

EGP Wonder_Chef

The TO is my homie, Bmarq. I only know a single person (OnlineTony213) that plays UMK3 around here, so I kinda doubt it.

I could definitely talk to him about playing 9 when it comes out though.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
The TO is my homie, Bmarq. I only know a single person (OnlineTony213) that plays UMK3 around here, so I kinda doubt it.

I could definitely talk to him about playing 9 when it comes out though.
Vest, Tony and Shin Wolfe are 3 players I know that play UMK3. Oh and Vince, but he has been out of the scene for some time, he said he had been busy.

Also, we should go to family arcade one of these days. Tony usually gets games with umk3 casuals there, maybe a good place to recruit? ;)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Maybe we could get some UMK3 stuff going around here, the problem is, I don't know the game, and you don't really either do you?

Noob
I'm more than positive that some people would be willing to get you guys started. Hit me up and I will def give some pointers... start off by reading some of info on ultimatemk.com pick a character based on desire to play them or based on tier, and just go for it. I am always willing to play to help out.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Maybe we could get some UMK3 stuff going around here, the problem is, I don't know the game, and you don't really either do you?
I know a bit.

I'm more than positive that some people would be willing to get you guys started. Hit me up and I will def give some pointers... start off by reading some of info on ultimatemk.com pick a character based on desire to play them or based on tier, and just go for it. I am always willing to play to help out.
I have played it before. All I need is practice, but I sold my xbox and I don't have a proper stick.

PM me all the mame stuff and game, and we can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.