What's new

Ugh Superman OTG

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So pretty much, since I was telling my friend how semi brain dead Superman was, he betted me into using him. You know, I tell him give me 10 mins in the lab with him to get down the "proper" combos, and I stumble across the fact that superman can otg you off of every string. If you do an instant air Down 3 , IT WILL OTG THEM. They cannot wakeup. Its similar to the otg I found with joker. Even if your wakeup has like 60 frames of invinicibilty *coughcough Killer Frost cough* it will still be blown up. Its like cyrax's 212 corner otg and how you can't wakeup. But whats semi broken about this is that its an overhead and he can cross you up with it depending on what string he ends his combo in. So yes, I am officially calling Superman borderline broken. Discuss~

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
It's not a true otg. On any hard knockdown, for some reason the move will connect before your opponent visibly stands up, but they can still stand block it. If you block it high you can punish him with whatever you want. Nothing broken here, sorry folks.

TWOFACE_23

It's not an OTG it's an ender. OTG means you get them off the ground and continue to combo. This is just 1 extra hit.

It's also punishable

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
It's not an OTG it's an ender. OTG means you get them off the ground and continue to combo. This is just 1 extra hit.

It's also punishable
you could "OTG" into f2 super.....does that count as OTG?

MashBot

You're over matched.
Broken broken broken y'all b%#ch and cry about stuff ya don't know about til this poor man is neffed to SQUIRREL GIRL or CYPHER ( if you don't know who they are look em up worst heros ever!)

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Broken broken broken y'all b%#ch and cry about stuff ya don't know about til this poor man is neffed to SQUIRREL GIRL or CYPHER ( if you don't know who they are look em up worst heros ever!)
No I can deal with him, and I don't believe he needs a nerf. Its a guessing game at the end of the day that I can deal with.