What's new

UFGT Exhibition: Justice League vs. Legion of Doom

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Elder God
NetherRealm Studios
Hey guys. Keits on twitter told Pig there's a 2 hour block for the IGAU community to stream on Saturday if we have a good idea. Chicago Team Battles are always fun so I was thinking we could do a team battle with a heroes vs. villains theme.

Imagine...

The Justice League:
Superman(Theo)
Batman(Forever King)
Hawkgirl(PPJ)
Aquaman(Tom Brady)
Wonder Woman(Filipino Man)

The Legion of Doom:
Bane(Max)
Catwoman(16 Bit)
Zod(Pig of the Hut)
Doomsday(million to choose from)
Solomon Grundy(Tyrant)

That's just to start. Who would like to see this team battle and what teams would you like to see?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
you may have two more slots for Justice league members coming to UFGT, i'm just waiting on one text to confirm.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
How about TYM Crybabies vs Major Winners?

Team TYMCrybabies

16bit
Pigofthehut
Legion47
(Blank Spot)
(Blank Spot)

Major Winners

KDZ
Sonicfox
Rico suave
Jupiter
Theo

I do believe sir these are "shots fired" wouldn't you say young chap?

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
Hey guys. Keits on twitter told Pig there's a 2 hour block for the IGAU community to stream on Saturday if we have a good idea. Chicago Team Battles are always fun so I was thinking we could do a team battle with a heroes vs. villains theme.

Imagine...

The Justice League:
Superman(Theo)
Batman(Forever King)
Hawkgirl(PPJ)
Aquaman(Tom Brady)
Wonder Woman(Filipino Man)

The Legion of Doom:
Bane(Max)
Catwoman(16 Bit)
Zod(Pig of the Hut)
Doomsday(million to choose from)
Solomon Grundy(Tyrant)

That's just to start. Who would like to see this team battle and what teams would you like to see?

The Justice League chars are legit, but the LoD needs a lil work. i would add Lex, Sinestro, Killer Frost, Grundy, and Joker. That's probably a more legit LoD, but if it's just good vs evil being labeled JL vs LoD respectively then it's all good.

edit: I just gave the league a 2nd look and the lack of Flash is kinda sad. i would definitely trade out Hawkgirl for Flash

Last edited:

coolwhip

Master
How about TYM Crybabies vs Major Winners?

Team TYMCrybabies

16bit
Pigofthehut
Legion47
(Blank Spot)
(Blank Spot)

Major Winners

KDZ
Sonicfox
Rico suave
Jupiter
Theo

I do believe sir these are "shots fired" wouldn't you say young chap?
Where does that leave you? I guess they should make an "I commentate at the Break and beat Forever King once" team... :DOGE

gdf

Warrior
Yes, absolutely yes. I can't even describe how awesome an idea this is. (Isn't it a 7 v 7?)

GGA Max

We have 2 hours. Would it be better for like a 10 v 10 FT1 or a 5v5 FT2?

We need to know the size of the teams...

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
This would be really entertaining, not sure about any more teams as my comic knowledge is lacking but I'm sure there would be others.