What's new

(U)SSF4 EU Good Game & Matchmaking Thread

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Awesome thanks for that that's very cool of you.

I did some of the trails and got stuck on 20 as linking the d.FP after solar plexus is a bitch! I think I'll try and avoid just frames for a bit, though I am working on plinking to help with this.

I played online last night for the first time and got violated for about 20 games straight. Do throws have priority on wake up or something? When trying to apply pressure on knockdown I got thrown a hell of a lot.

Absolutely loving the netcode, it feels like offline to me.
the link is ridiculously easy once you get used to sf combos, from my experience, the only execution problems ive encountered in sf is fadcs to ultra but only with adon

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Awesome thanks for that that's very cool of you.

I did some of the trails and got stuck on 20 as linking the d.FP after solar plexus is a bitch! I think I'll try and avoid just frames for a bit, though I am working on plinking to help with this.

I played online last night for the first time and got violated for about 20 games straight. Do throws have priority on wake up or something? When trying to apply pressure on knockdown I got thrown a hell of a lot.

Absolutely loving the netcode, it feels like offline to me.
add me on psn

the link is ridiculously easy once you get used to sf combos, from my experience, the only execution problems ive encountered in sf is fadcs to ultra but only with adon
the link not ridiculously easy but its not that hard though.
solar plexus-cr.hp
BenGmanUk
i dont recommend you to do that link, after an solar plexus you could do:
hp skr <-damage
mp srk <-fadc combo
cr.mp <- into fireball or tatsu and so on

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Yeah I've just been doing the HP SRK. Didn't think to do MP FADC though.

I can't play tonight but may be on over the w'end.