What's new

U. S. Flexes Muscles!!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This is nothing new and in fact has been going on for years.

Think of it like the cold war. Two sides making empty threats to each other and showing off its "Nuclear power". Yet not a single battle was fought during it.

Same thing here, the U.S. is trying to scare North Korea into backing off South Korea, and North Korea is trying to scare the U.S. into backing out of their affairs. Neither side has acted yet, and might not act for many more years.

You can rest easy knowing that when push comes to shove, the U.S. is going to have South Korea and all of NATO behind them, while North Korea will have pretty much no one. I will say the thought of North Korea having nuclear weapons is a scary thought.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Thank God. There seems to be a lot of people who are ignorant to the fact that there are governments and nations who literally despise freedom. Carry on...

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Im laughing so hard right now

Probably because I imagine Obama and Kim Jong Un chasing each other around the globe with missiles. I swear it's hilarious in my head.
Don't worry, Zoidbro.
Your imaginings are wonderfully hilarious in my mind as well.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Don't worry guys... We've already sent a well-respected diplomat to fix the situation:

Next we should send them Metta Metta World Peace.
And have him Assassinate Kim Jong Un with an elbow to the head-