Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping Long Distance

• Magics And Specials Spam

• None Of These,Whatever It Comes

• Total voters
i play mk2 and umk3 very aggressively, i am obssessed with close-kombat. jabbing is life. now that i am back into mk1 (mk1 is sooo fucking awsome!!) i dont see how i would play it any other way,i play it just like i would play aggressively on mk2 or umk3. when the timer starts,im trying to destroy someone,not play hide and go seek,agressive up close FTW!!!

I honestly dont get how people can play the running away game and actually enjoy it. Even if your not good like me just rush em lol lots of situations will happen even with some glitches and thats always fun.

JJvercetti1 said:
I honestly dont get how people can play the running away game and actually enjoy it. Even if your not good like me just rush em lol lots of situations will happen even with some glitches and thats always fun.
i had played with a lot of players and 80% of them play agressively,the other 20% are mostly turtles

W

wazz

Agressive. i like get in and get in the action. dam the votin is closed :'(

S

scheissn

Dreadish said:
Agressive is my vote and formula for fun... other types are booring and lame
Aggressive is really the only way to play any MK imo.
If you couldn't turtle so much in MK2 I think the UMK3 players would play it, regardless of lack of a run button

W

wazz

soultaker said:
did u vote in the poll before?
I think i did. sorry i 4gt

ScheissNussen said:
Aggressive is really the only way to play any MK imo.
If you couldn't turtle so much in MK2 I think the UMK3 players would play it, regardless of lack of a run button
very true. cuz playin against turtles is no fun. u hav chase them

usilly i use raiden and scorpion against thoes too teleport on the other side and agresively attack them.... they cant run much then hah

the kano "punch, Kanoball, knife, kick, punch, punch, Kanoball" combo is legit. his finishing move is kinda weak, but his combos is nuts.

HADOOKEN!